Pops of the Galaxy | Week in Review #17
Every Sunday, we present an update on the week that has passed. This update is called the Week in Review.
This has been a more slow week than normal. Because we have received a massive shipment with lots of Exclusive Funko Pops. We will release these early next week, so stay tuned (or maybe sign-up to the newsletter for early notifications).
In other news, we have added these during the week
- US Exclusives, which were previously only avaliable for preorder, have been added as in-stock. Like Ichigo #1087 or Chrollo #972
- Moana with Gold pin (Funko Shop Exclusive) have been added for preorder
- Hamilton commons season 1 and season 2 have been added for preorder
- Target Exclusive Mandalorian with Grogu and Funko Shop Exclusive Bo-Katan have been added for preorder
- We released first edition of the Which Funko Pop Collector Are You-series (yes, it will be a series, becuase you had so many great ideas!)
Do give our dedicted Week in Review page a view. All the new preorders and in-stock Funko Pops can be found there. You won't be disappointed!
Every week we will name a top three of new Week in Review Funko Pops be it preorder, new release or a new item in-stock.
This week we have decicded our top three as
3. Who does not want to go to the chocolate factory? With the Golden Ticket from Michael Scott, it is almost as if you were chosen by Willy Wonka himself.
2. After the factory visit, a good bedtime story will make due. We go with the Boxlunch Exclusive Winnie the Pooh!
1. And the winner is... Mandalorian with Grogu (Target Exclusive). Viewers of the Book of Boba (sorry, spoiler alert!) will know that there is still a special bond between the two of them. And that is the reason for this week's winner!
Pops of the Galaxy
Pops of the Galaxy is a Funko Pop niche store only operated digitally. We are based in Aalborg, Denmark. Our main objective is for new and excisting collectors to fall in love with the Funko Pop of their dreams - potentially re-connecting a great childhood memory. That is why we say #KeepCollecting