Week in Review #48
Is it a blackout or a black light? Some of the Funko Pops we love the most are the black light effect Funko Pops (do you love them as well? Find all of them here).
The black light Funko Pop figures, at first glance, are known for having those vibrant and very flashy colors, but their most important feature is that these figures surprise even more when they shine as if they were neon lights.
So, what is actually the difference between a glow in the dark and a black light Funko Pop? It is all about the paint! Glow in the Dark Funko Pops uses phosphorescent paint and will glow after dark for 3 to 4 hours or more after being charged with a UV light, while black light Funko Pops uses fluorescent paint and will glow as long as a UV blacklight shines on it.
Highlights of the week
- Attack on Titan Bertholdt Hover, Mikasa Ackermann and Queen Historia are now in-stock!
- We loved the Kenobi show and now the Funko Pops are in stock. Get Obi Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader or maybe Reva?
- SDCC 2022 Funko Pops continue to come into stock. This week, we have added Peacemaker, Jeremy Jamm, Spiderman 2099 and many others.
- It's here, it's finally here! The hyped Big Apple Collectible Azula is now in-stock!
- We absolutely adore the Disney Ultimate Princess Collection. Belle with Pin are now in-stock for our fellow Disney collectors.
- Speaking of Disney, how awesome is the new Entertainment Earth Exclusive Sebastian? You can preorder yours today!
- ... And lots of other Funko pops!
Every week we will name a top three of new Week in Review Funko Pops be it preorder, new release or a new item in-stock.
This week, in third place, we have selected Attack on Titan Queen Historia! This SDCC 2022 is an awesome addition to any Attack on Titan collections.
In second place, we have selected the beloved crab, Sebastian! How wholesome is this Funko Pop?
And.. in first place of this week. Our team has selected Azula! This Funko Pop has been greatly awaited and now it is finally here!
Pops of the Galaxy
Every Sunday, we present an update on the week that has passed. This update is called the Week in Review. Pops of the Galaxy is a Funko Pop niche store only operated digitally. We are based in Aalborg, Denmark. Our main objective is for new and excisting collectors to fall in love with the Funko Pop of their dreams - potentially re-connecting a great childhood memory. That is why we say #KeepCollecting