Week in Review #27
Another week has passed, an another week with some extraordinary Funko Pops. We think this has been a great week with some wholesome new preorders, a few favourites back in stock and some cool new Exclusives - what's more to like?
News of the week
- Funko's newest Pops! With Purpose have released for preorder. The Make-A-Wish collection is an instant favourite with some of the all-time favourites in a new blue, metallic look. We think this set is so awesome that it required it's own unique place (find it here)
- The latest and final piece of the Duel of the Fates set has released. The Amazon Exclusive Qui-Gon Jinn can now be preordered.
- Cinderella Castle with Mickey, Stitch in Rollers with Drawing and Watto have all been re-stocked.
- Moon Knight can be preordered
- New cool US Exclusives like FYE Exclusive Aizawa in sleeping bag, Target Exclusive Queen in teacups or GameStop Exclusive Vecna are all in stock.
- ... and many more!
Every week we will name a top three of new Week in Review Funko Pops be it preorder, new release or a new item in-stock.
This week, the Pops of the Galaxy team has decided:
... At third place, we find ourself fighting Darth Maul back to back with our padawan Obi-Wan with the epic tunes of Duel of the Fates playing. Qui-Gon Jinn completes this epic set and that is enough for our third place.
... In second place, we are back home with the family as ohana means family. Stitch is such a lovely character and how sweet is he with the rollers? Now, he is back in stock!
... And in first place, we are right back at the gaming boards. The Dungeons and Dragons Vecna is a cool addition to the game nights!
Pops of the Galaxy
Every Sunday, we present an update on the week that has passed. This update is called the Week in Review. Pops of the Galaxy is a Funko Pop niche store only operated digitally. We are based in Aalborg, Denmark. Our main objective is for new and excisting collectors to fall in love with the Funko Pop of their dreams - potentially re-connecting a great childhood memory. That is why we say #KeepCollecting