Week in Review #12
Each Sunday, we will provide an update on all the cool stuff that has happend during the week, in case you missed it - or just want to be reminded ;-)
The Week in Review
This Week in Review will be the final in 2021. From the whole Pops of the Galaxy Team, we want to wish you all Happy Holidays! It has been a very exciting year and we are committed to an even more crazy 2022. This year, Pops of the Galaxy has transformed into the the biggest retailer of US and Convention exclusive Funko Pops in Denmark and the Nordics. This would never have happend without dedicted collectors, who choose to share their passion for collecting with hundreds of other collectors. We are proud to serve you all and we promise that 2022 will be even better!
... However, no Week in Review without new Funko Pops! This week we have
- Received Wall-E commons and Wall-E with Hupcap (Funko Shop Exclusive) in stock
- Received Mojo Jojo and Chicken as part of the Cartoon Network series in stock. The remaining is expected in January.
- Harry Potter with letters (Funko Shop Exclusive) are in stock
- ... and many, many more in-stock Funko Pops
- This week, we have also changed to a new payment processing provider. This providers more options for you. Let us know if there are anything missing :-)
Tip of the Week
Did you know that we have a dedicated page which we are updating with expected delivery dates of preorders? Find it here
Pops of the Galaxy
Pops of the Galaxy is a Funko Pop niche store only operated digitally. We are based in Aalborg, Denmark. Our main objective is for new and excisting collectors to fall in love with the Funko Pop of their dreams - potentially re-connecting a great childhood memory. That is why we say #KeepCollecting